Fox Prairie Golf Outing
Noblesville Parks & Recreation Outing Rates
|Fox Prairie||Forest Park||FP Super Outing**|
|Monday – $35||Weekday 9 – $20||Monday – $40|
|Tuesday-Friday – $43||Weekday 18 – $33||Tuesday – Friday – $43|
|Saturday-Sunday – $47||Weeeknd 9 – $23||Saturday-Sunday – $50|
|($5 per person prize fund)||Weekend 18 – $35||($5 per person prize fund)|
|($3 per person prize fund)||**160 Player Minimum|
Fox Prairie Golf Outing Rules
1. Outing must be booked 21 days in advance. To hold a date, a $100 deposit is required within 7 day of booking. Any cancellations made within 21 days of your event will not receive a refund of the deposit.
2. Alcoholic beverages are allowed, but must be purchased through Fox Prairie. No private coolers are permitted on the premises. All food and beverages must either be purchased through our preferred caterer, Lutz's catering (317) 896-5002 or at the course's snack shop. Note: If another caterer, other than Lutz's is used, Pro Shop approval is required. This caterer will be responsible for setup and cleanup. Proof of insurance and alcohol permits must be provided in advance. Call 317-776-6357 for any further details.
3. No more than 4 players per group are permitted without prior consent of the Fox Prairie golf professional.
4. The minimum number of players needed for a 1st tee start is 20.
5. The minimum number of players for a shotgun start is 80.
6. A modified shotgun start is negotiable for large outings with fewer than 80 players.
7. No shotgun starts will be permitted on Fridays after 8:00 am
8. All players must ride carts.
9. Dress Code – proper golf attire is required. Shirts must be worn at all times. Appropriate golf shoes must be worn. Metal spikes are prohibited
10. The outing must pay for any property of Fox Prairie Golf Club that is broken or damaged by any participant of the golf outing.